Are you a Cabinetmaker who wants to progress their career into a more senior role?
We are seeking a highly skilled and qualified Cabinet Maker to join our amazing team in beautiful Noosa on the Sunshine Coast.
Licester Joinery and Design is one of the longest established family-owned Joinery businesses in Noosa, Queensland that specialises in quality custom made timber furniture, joinery, and kitchens.
We offer a challenging, enjoyable, and supportive working environment that values quality, creativity, initiative, and teamwork.
The ideal Cabinet Maker will have the following:
• Fully Qualified Cabinet Maker – (essential).
• Driver’s license – (essential).
• White Card (essential).
• Forklift license (preferred).
• First Aid Certificate (preferred).
• Knowledge and experience in using all relevant machinery.
• Ability to use a CNC would be a bonus.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
• Experience in both residential and commercial joinery.
• Experience in kitchens essential.
• Able to read and interpret plans and drawings.
• Able to prepare cutting lists.
• Good mathematical knowledge.
• Attention to detail and quality are a must.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Reliable, loyal, and trustworthy.
• Highly motivated and good problem-solving skills.
• Good organisation and time management skills - ability to work to deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team.
• Must be well presented, do site and factory work.
• Physically fit.
• Work out job requirements from plans, drawings and cutting lists.
• Cut/assemble cabinetry, joinery, and hardware.
• Client consultations and site measures.
• Install completed cabinetry and joinery.
• Maintain tools to exceptional standards.
• Maintain up to date inventory and monitor stock control systems.
• Assist with day to day running of the workshop.
• Liaise with customers, management, and staff.
• Enhance the reputation and client base for the company.
• Build relationships and increase sales with Clients, Interior Designers and Architects.
• Manage customer enquiries and complaints in a courteous manner.
• Reporting to manager as directed/required.
The ideal candidate will have interest in moving into a more supervisory role with some office responsibilities. Salary negotiable based on experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated confidentially.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resumes and cover letter to email@example.com